The Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 shoe displays an energetic vibe with an exciting updated upper to keep you moving.
Ratings by Runner's Choice
Stability - 9.1/10
Comfort - 9.2/10
Design - 9.4/10
Cushioning - 9.0/10
- Many runners appreciated the elastic laces that came with the shoes as it reduces the amount of time spent trying to tie laces.
- There are a lot of sizes as well as a couple designs to select from.
- A great option for those looking to help correct their overpronation.
- The 11th version of the Gel Noosa Tri, you get a lighter more streamlined shoe than previous versions.
- They are super durable, which means that you want to have to buy yourself another pair of running shoes for years to come.
- The comfort of this product is second to none and you will want them on your feet even when you are not exercising.
We Don't Like
- While the upper unit of the shoe is great for not wearing socks, some are turned off by its plastic look.
- Some runners reported the shoes being about half a size smaller than their usual sizes.
- The shoes are a little bit more narrow in the toe.
- Don't buy if your feet are flat, size up 1/2 size.
- I love this shoe, very comfort, excellent stability, and the strong arch support. These are great shoes for triathlon or cross-training runners.
- It is hard to find a better pair of training shoes, especially if you struggle with over Pronation. Built to last and providing a level of support that many runners love, the ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 should be on the top of your list for the next pair of shoes you get.
- These shoes have an exceptional design and the awesome colors. But, some of the most important things when looking for a pair of shoes that are perfect for running in is comfort and stability.
ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 - Release: 2016
We’ve taken the time over countless hours to carefully review the design of the Gel-Noosa Tri 11 as well as read reviews from runners who have tried these shoes in the field.
We’ve organized what we learned below. A very popular shoe in the ASICS line, this shoes provides an updated design that tries for a best of both worlds with material durability and lightweight design.
The ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 shoes are designed for road running and work great on paved paths and other similar surfaces. Arch support is designed specifically with stability in mind, meaning that you get a shoe great for those struggling with over pronation.
Ranked in the top 2% for most popular ASICS shoes, the Gel-Noosa Tri 11 are in the top 5% for stability and top 10% for road running. Simply put, if you want a solid pair of running shoes or you have trouble with over pronation, then this is right for you.
The addition of inserts can increase the versatility of these shoes even further. Designed as training footwear, the ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 has a design specifically made for durability over time in mind. The 9.3 oz. weight for men and 8.1 oz. weight for women is a little higher than other shoes and the 10mm heel to toe drop is typical.
The ASICS Gel Noosa Tri tick all the right boxes in a number of ways, which is why they are a very popular purchase on Amazon and on other websites among exercise addicts all around the world. Specially designed for women, these shoes are going to make you stand out when you are exercising and for all the right reasons.
They are bright and colorful, their attractiveness definitely makes them stand out but they also deliver in all the other ways that are important. Read on to discover just what it is that these shoes have that make them practically perfect in every way.
ASICS uses high abrasion rubber in the heel as well as other parts of the outsole to provide superior comfort. The rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning along with the sole construction allow a lot of movement without losing that firm control necessary for the sole.
The rubber sole provides a comfortable standing and running position. This is aided by the Impact Guidance System and Propulsion Plate which both acts to support the midsole.
The ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11 uses elastic laces as well as printed overlays to improve versatility and decrease weight. Breathable, lightweight, and great to run in barefoot, ASICS takes your needs into consideration with the Gel Noosa Tri 11.
Different between The 10th to 11th Edition
- Unlike the ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 10, the ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 11 features fewer seams than the older model. This means that there is less irritation if and when the runner decides to go without socks.
- The big toe is guided by a new additional called the bunion window that stop irritation from occurring.
- Less material overlay means a lighter shoe that does not lose out on comfort or design.
- The additions of rubber grip tabs on the heel and tongue make it easier to hold on when running.
Size and Fit
ASICS has a great reputation and decade’s worth of experience producing shoes as well as other sporting equipment. For the ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 11, there are multiple sizes available for both genders.
For men, the range goes from size 7 to size 15. It comes in a range of designs to choose from. When they came to my house, I unpacked the shoes. They are lightweight and are reported to feel sturdy.
With a semi-curved shape designed to match the curve of the human foot, the shoes make training far easier.
The design and shade routine for these shoes are wonderful and I love the shiny colors. The neon effect makes them perfect because feeling confident and attractive in your choice of footwear is guaranteed to make you a better runner.
The synthetic fabric and the perforated sock liner makes them comfortable and easy to wear in a variety of weather conditions. They actually glow in the dark too which offers an extra safety feature if you like to run during the night time.
It can be seen from both the description of the shoes and customer reviews, that they are some of the best possible footwear to wear during exercise due to the durability and stability of them.
They are a great fit but also really light weight, you will feel stable but not restricted when wearing them which means you will be able to push that much further than if you were wearing shoes that didn't offer you the same benefits.
The thick rubber sole on these shoes means that they will be your go to running product for years to come!
Comfort of the ASICS GEL Noosa Tri
The last thing you want when exercising is shoes that rub, feel tight or generally not comfortable on your feet. The way that the ASICS stability running shoes are designed, means that you will never want to take them off.
The cushioning system both on the heel and the rest of your foot means that you are less likely to suffer from foot-related injury, than if you were wearing any other kind of running shoes.
They are simply the best of the best , but don't take my word for it - try them for yourself.
- An upper mesh material which gives your feet room to breathe after a particularly sweaty workout.
- A dynamic duomax support system, to guarantee all the stability that you need.
- A cushioned platform to give you a comfortable wear and a sock-liner to soak up any excess moisture.
When shopping for the perfect pair of shoes to work out and run in, you will want to make sure that you find the perfect pair. The ASICS Gel-Noosa running shoes can be bought from Amazon and for a very reasonable price especially considering how long they will last you. So, what are you waiting for? Before I close this review, please check out the video below.