ASICS GEL-Nimbus 17
The Gel Nimbus is the best neutral shoe on the market. It provided the most cushioning and comfort for my neutral stride and high arches. Most comfortable pair of shoes and worth the money though. When exercising, whether running or otherwise, the shoes that you wear are the most important thing both in performing well and being comfortable and happy. The ASICS GEL Nimbus are the best running shoes, they give everything that you need.
The shoes are designed with a synthetic fabric that is both attractive and comfortable for you while wearing them. The style of the shoe means that they are nice to look at and you can choose from three different colors. If you love everything girly then neon pink might be your idea of heaven or you could try the stylish black for a more subtle look. The memory foam GEL cushion on the heel and also the collar means that they will give you great comfort and allow you to exercise hard whether at the gym, outside or even at home.
Due to the fact that the shoes have been designed to be as durable as possible, it means that they will fully support you which will reduce the risk of any injury and will also make you run faster. You are much less likely to suffer from injury in these shoes which means that you can start up a workout regime that will not be interrupted; this is guaranteed to improve your overall performance. There is an impact guidance system built into the shows which means that your foots natural gait is enhanced and improved – helping you take stronger and smoother strides. From reading reviews of the ASICS Women’s GEL-Nimbus running shoes, it’s easy to see that 95% of the customers have had amazing results with this product.
ASICS Running Shoes Technology
ASICS uses advanced technologies to manufacture timeless running shoes. Its technologies improve with each new model and making its products some of the best of all time. A few notable technologies in its arsenal are:
Impact Guidance Technology
Many novice and professional runners grapple with over pronation. To prevent the foot from rolling side-to-side, which often injures runners, ASICS has fitted a responsive Impact Guidance System in many of its running shoes. It monitors heel and toe movements when running, and realigns their transition if necessary, to stride naturally. Coupled with the Dynamic DuoMax support system in many models, this system also absorbs shock and improves the flexibility running shoes significantly.
Space Trusstic Technology
A stable running shoe prevents side-to-side flexing and career-ending injuries. This is a major reason why the innovative Space Trusstic technology ASICS uses when manufacturing mid soles is among the best worldwide. This system is very light. It is also comfortable and supports the arch well. This minimizes pronation and thus the risk of foot injuries.
Biomorphic Fit Upper
The Biomorphic Fit technology ASICS uses to manufacture the upper of its running shoes is innovative and effective. For instance, it makes the upper light and flexible. It also increases the depth and width of the toe box and cushions imperfections such toe bunions well, when exercising.
The rubber soles of them mean that you can wear them for years and don’t have to worry about them giving out from under you. These kinds of shoes are usually comfortable anyway but these particular ones are so snug that you won’t want to take them off, even after a particularly hard workout.
1. A midsole and heel cushion to ensure your optimum comfort when wearing these shoes.
2. Personalized fit just for you with a memory foam heel that molds to your fit, giving the best support when exercising.
3. An impact guidance system which has been designed to enhance the natural gait of your feet while running.
4. A thick rubber sole which makes the product really durable.
Why Buy ASICS Running Shoes?
To date, many brands of running shoes are in the market. Although most are well-built and loved by both professional and novice runners, the Anima Sana in Corpore Sano (ASICS) brand of neutral and stability running shoes is considered the best in the market for many reasons:
Since its inception, ASICS has grown to become one of the leading manufacturers of exceptional sportswear, using stringent production and quality assurance standards. With every ASICS pair of running shoes that you buy online or offline, therefore, you get value for your money.
Millions also loves ASICS line of running shoes over other brands for their high level of comfort. Both neutral and stability models have cushioned interiors. They also have memory foam and or Gel padded mid soles for support and a breathable outer mesh fabric that is non-irritant and wicks out sweat and heat well. Many brands by ASICS competitors do not meet this threshold.
ASICS shoes are durable and thus, suitable for everyday use. The company uses top-of-the-line materials that do not tear or degrade easily and advanced technologies to manufacture its line of running shoes. An original pair will not only serve you well for long, but also save you money that you would have otherwise spent on replacement shoes.
ASICS has developed and breakthrough technologies such as the Dual-Density Dynamic DuoMax support system that minimizes pronation; Space Trusstic system for support and Biomorphic Fit Uppers for maximum comfort, and used them to create functional and timeless shoes.
The advanced design, comfort, and ability to lower the risk of metatarsal and serious foot injuries when exercising, has won many ASICS running shoes the seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). Professional runners and world-renowned podiatrists have endorsed revolutionary brands such as the GT-2000 and ASICS GEL Nimbus.
How to Choose ASICS Jogging Shoes (Model – Size – Support)
1. ASICS running shoes are among the best in the market. However, not all models are suitable for all runners. To choose a model that is right for you, the first thing that you should do is to determine your foot type. Do the wet feet test on a clean piece of paper or a flat surface and check whether you are a neutral pronator, an over pronator, or an under pronator (supinator). Once done, choose an ASICS running shoe model that hugs your feet comfortably. If you are an over or under pronator, buy a model that ASICS has engineered to correct your problem. Finally, factor your personal style and terrain you exercise on, when buying shoes.
2. Judging by the positive customer reviews online, most ASICS running shoes are true-to-size. Once you have determined the length and width of your feet and added a few of inches to accommodate growth, order the correct size of shoes. Do not order a shoe size larger or smaller than your true size, as is the norm when buying other brands of running shoes.
3. Finally, when buying shoes, the level of support you should go for depends on your type of feet, the foot problems you have, and the degree of protection you want when running. If you have flat feet, for instance, or are an over pronator, buy the most stable design available. If you are a natural pronator, you can buy any of ASICS’s high performance models.
How Different Feet go with ASICS (Normal Feet – Flat Feet – Arch Feet)
Since its inception, ASICS has produced many models of running shoes engineered for normal, flat, and arched feet. If you have flat feet, for instance, models with a broader front foot such as the ASICS Gel Nimbus will work well for you. For those with arched feet, well-padded models such as the GT-2000 have Gel inserts, a Space Trusstic system, and an Impact Guidance system that support the arch well. They also absorb shock and lower the risk of aggravating injuries.
ASICS GEL-Nimbus Running Shoe
If the description of the product and also the reviews are to be believed, these shoes will last you for years to come but you can also wear them as often as you like. They are really attractive, which means that you will want to wear them at other times – not just when you are running. They give you comfort like no other running shoes have ever done, give them a try and you will see for yourself. These shoes have actually had the seal of approval from professional runners which shows this is a product worth trusting.
Some people have said that these shoes are narrow so if you have wider feet, you might want to try these on first to ensure that they are a good fit. If they are too snug, it’s worth sizing up or at a last resort, choosing a different pair of running shoes.
All the best, Tia